BENEFITS PROGRAM FOR UA TEAMV&A offers a benefits program for its full-time contractors who have been consistently putting in extra time and effort. Eligibility for all benefits and the exact cost of reimbursement (if applicable) must have prior written approval by Human Resources in each individual case. Once approved and used, such expenses will be reimbursed with your next invoice.
V&A reserves the right to approve of the institution or gym to guarantee that they are legitimate establishments and meet our standards. V&A will require receipts in all cases.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE ON THE FIRST DAY OF INDEPENDENT WORK:
1. PAID TIME OFFAll full-time contractors are entitled to 2 paid personal and 2 paid sick leaves per year. This time off is available from the first working day and is renewed yearly on your anniversary date.
Personal day off should be requested at least a week in advance using Track Smart Software. Unused paid time off will be carried over to the next year; however, the maximum carry over time is one year.
2. UNPAID TIME OFFUnpaid time off is compensated by neither salary nor commissions. For the salary and commission calculations, one day means 1/22th of the full-month’s income.
All requests for time off should be submitted through Track Smart Software.
3. HOLIDAYSV&A observes the following 9 paid holidays for all full-time contractors:
• January 1 – New Year’s Day;
• July 4 – US Independence Day;
• Last Thursday of November – Thanksgiving;
• Last Friday of November – Thanksgiving;
• December 24 – Christmas Eve;
• December 25 – Christmas Day;
• December 31 – New Year’s Eve.
Two holidays of your choice (send a request at least 1 week in advance):
• January 6 or 7 – Orthodox Christmas (Recruiters take turns);
• Monday following Orthodox Easter;
• Last Monday of May – Memorial Day;
• August 24 – Ukrainian Independence Day;
• First Monday of September – Labor Day.
If a Holiday falls on a weekend, it is NOT moved to the following business day.
Recruiters may be asked to volunteer to work on a local national holiday in exchange for a paid day off at any time during the year.
4. PLACEMENT SOCIAL OUTING AWARD FOR RECRUITERS AND SOURCERSSourcer and/or Recruiter whose Candidate starts the project or fulltime employment with V&A Client is welcome to enjoy the benefit of attending a movie theater, a theater, museum or a concert where the price of (up to 2) tickets does not exceed $15.
The tickets may be valid for any date in the future, however the purchase date of the tickets shall be within 2 weeks from the Candidate’s start date. No exchange of the tickets for another activity will be accepted.
5. BI-WEEKLY MEALS WITH V&A COLLEAGUESV&A team-members residing in the same city (or nearby) are eligible for a bi-weekly (twice a month) meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) with their co-workers outside of regular work hours. This is meant to be a time to mingle, chat and build relationships with your co-workers. The company will reimburse the cost of the meal up to $10 per person.
6. VITAVER ENTERTAINMENT EVENT TICKETSAll V&A full-time contractors become eligible for 2 tickets to an entertainment event of their choice, to attend a movie theater, a concert, theater, museum, exhibition etc. (where the total cost per contractor will not exceed $15) to celebrate the collective effort under the following condition: the total hourly NET PROFIT (after burden) for the previous month for all contractors on billing that were placed by the Recruiting Team (no client referrals) is enough to cover the ticket expenses for the current number of V&A team members.
The Accountants will send out the Entertainment Event Tickets Report with the Recruiting Team’s results on a monthly basis by the 5th of the month.
The event must be dated from the day of announcement and till the end of the calendar month. No exchange of the tickets for another activity will be accepted.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE AFTER 3 MONTHS OF START DATE:
7. EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION LETTERAt your request, V&A is ready to provide you with an employment verification letter confirming your average monthly income and your guaranteed contract employment for the period of your vacation.
8. TAXESV&A will reimburse up to $40 a month for taxes, or $480 a year.
If you declare your profit on a monthly basis, to become eligible for getting your taxes covered by V&A, please send a scanned copy of your tax certificate and the receipts confirming the payment, to the accounting department.
If you declare your profit on a yearly basis, to become eligible for getting your taxes reimbursed by V&A, please send a scanned copy of your yearly tax report and the copy of the receipt confirming the total amount paid in taxes for the previous year.
Monthly tax reimbursements (for the previous month) are paid together with your regular monthly compensation. Yearly tax reimbursement (for the previous year) is paid together with your next monthly compensation.
9. 3G BACKUP MODEMV&A provides its Managers and Recruiters with 3G modems and covers additional backup internet expenses.
10. CHARITYFull-time contractors are eligible to participate in V&A charity program, where V&A will match your donation to an established charity of up to $100 a year.
If you decide to volunteer your time for a charitable organization approved by V&A, we will compensate you at half your hourly rate of up to a maximum of $100 per year as long as this is done outside of your regular work hours.
Donation has to be for a specific most immediate need(s) (mostly health or basic life needs such as food and/or clothing) of an individual or a small group of individuals.
11. SOCIAL LIFE PROGRAMEach full-time contractor who consistently meets weekly POMG (if applicable) and/or demonstrates satisfactory performance throughout a calendar month as well as perfect attendance on daily basis (has no missed time) automatically incurs a monthly credit of $25 which can be withdrawn to get reimbursed for a social outing such as a concert, movie, theater, sporting event, party, trip, etc. to enjoy their time with their friends and/or family.
Each full-time contractor will have a social activity account, in which eligible funds will be accumulated and can be withdrawn on monthly basis (on a pay day) in the amount covering the social activity(-ies) cost. Original receipts are required at all times.
The funds cannot be withdrawn to cover your activities in which you participated before the fund was established. The balance can be tracked in Benefits Spreadsheet available in Google Drive.
The Contractor’s social activity account will remain active and the funds can be accumulated for as long as the Contractor works with V&A.
12. SELF-DEVELOPMENT / TRAINING PROGRAMEach full-time Contractor is eligible for a yearly personal budget of up to $100 on e-books or other training programs which are directly related to the Contractor’s current scope of responsibilities with V&A and is intended to improve his/her skills and performance. The budget is calculated based on a calendar year and is prorated.
E.g., if you join V&A on January 1, 2013, you become eligible for this benefit on April 1, 2013 (in 3 months) which means that your budget for 2013 is not $100, but $75.
Unused funds will be carried over to the next year; however, the maximum carry over time is one year.
13. GYMGym membership will be reimbursed at 50% of the monthly cost that does not exceed $25. The gym benefit may cover a general gym membership, swimming pool or other sports / fitness classes membership, that allows you to attend it no less than twice a week.
No personal training sessions are covered by this benefit.
No yearly subscription will be paid in advance. The yearly cost should be divided into 12 equal parts and 50% of each will be reimbursed monthly.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE AFTER 6 MONTHS OF START DATE:
14. HEALTH / LIFE INSURANCE/MEDICAL ASSISTANCEFull-time contractors are eligible for reimbursement of 50% (no more than $300 a year) of the yearly cost of the insurance plan.
For those who choose not to purchase an insurance plan, V&A will reimburse 50% of the cost of Contractor’s or his/her child’s medical / dental / vision care as well as medication (including seasonal supply of vitamins) up to the limit of $100 a year and additional $100 for cases requiring hospitalization. The reimbursement will be provided based on the meds receipts (no prescription is required) or medical bills (we ask you to whiten out personal and confidential information). The medical bill of your visit to a doctor must have your name or the name of your child on it. No other family members may be covered.
The budget is calculated based on a calendar year and is prorated.
E.g., if you join V&A on January 1, 2013, you become eligible for this benefit on July 1, 2013 (in 6 months) which means that your budget for 2013 is not $100, but $50.
Unused healthcare funds will be carried over to the next year; however, the maximum carry over time is one year.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE AFTER 1 YEAR OF START DATE:
15. VACATION2 weeks of paid vacation (80 hours) are available to full-time contractors following their first-year anniversary with V&A and renewed yearly on your anniversary date.
On the fifth year vacation time increases to three weeks. No more than two weeks of vacation may be taken at one time.
Vacation should be requested at least 30 (thirty) days in advance using Track Smart Software.
Vacation week normally starts on Monday.
Individual vacation days may be taken upon prior approval by HR.
Unused vacation time will be carried over to the next year; however, the maximum carry over time is one year.
16. LOAN PROGRAMAfter 1 year of employment with V&A, every full-time contractor becomes eligible to apply for a loan program which is designed to help V&A contractors improve their work tools and office equipment and is limited to such as laptop RAM upgrade / new laptop / headset / new desk / chair / two monitors / a docking station / wireless keyboard / mouse / lamp.